Scrap Wrap Idea!
Don’t throw away your scrap gift wrap! We have found just the project to put those seemingly useless scraps of wrapping paper to good use and it is certain to delight crafty book worms everywhere! Let’s turn those scraps into bookmarks!
Here is what you need:
- Scrap wrapping paper
- Scissors or X-acto knife
- Glue stick or spray adhesive
- Cutting mat (optional)
- Hole punch
- Fun tassels or ribbon
- Cut cardstock and scrap wrap to desired size. Here we chose to make our bookmarks 2 x 6 inches
- Glue the wrap piece to the card stock and trim off any excess
- Punch a hole in the top center
- Tie your tassel or ribbon to your bookmark
- Sit back and enjoy your favorite book!